All proceeds from sale of this t-shirt go Autism Canada.
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), or autism, is a complex neurodevelopmental disorder causing most individuals to experience communication problems, difficulty with social interactions and a tendency to repeat specific patters of behavior. With an estimated 1 in 66 children diagnosed with ASD, it is the most commonly diagnosed neurodevelopmental condition.
Autism Canada is the only autism advocacy organization with a national perspective on the issues currently facing those with ASD, their families and other stakeholders. They work collaboratively to share expertise, build consensus and help inform public policy and research.
On behalf of Autism Canada, thank you for your support!
Autism - See Through My World
- GILDAN 5 oz. 100% polyester
- Odor Control Technology to help you lose the stink
- Moisture wicking capability to keep you cool, dry, and comfortable all day long
- Snag resistant to avoid any loose threads
- Double needle stitching in sleeves and bottom hem for extra durability